Controls are perfect !
Hinja is a 2d platformer developed for GBJam.
As a ninja, you have to prove your abilities as you try to reach the castle.
- @Deive_Ex: Programming and Sound Design
- @LuucHowl: Graphic Programming and Composer
- Cannoli (which doesn't have a twitter): Art and Game Design
If you're reading this, let's reward you with some info: you can change palletes with the arrow keys at the title screen and you can also mute the game by pressing "M".
=== Controls ===
- Arrow Keys/WASD = Run
- Z/U = Jump
- X/I = Grappling Hook
=== Version History ===
- v1.1: Bugfixes and added 3 more levels and collectibles;
- v1.2: Bugfixes and added palette swap and Mute button.
|Published||106 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux, HTML5|
|Authors||Lucas Mendonça, Deive_Ex, Cannoli|
|Tags||2D, 8-bit, gameboy, GBJam, grappling-hook, Ninja, Pixel Art, plataformer, unity|
|License||All rights reserved|
|Asset license||All rights reserved|
|Average duration||A few minutes|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, Textless|
Just download, extract the game and play it!
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.